Office of Resettlement Services
The Office of Resettlement Services Provides leadership direction for, and strategically manages, all refugee, Cuban/Haitian entrant and asylee populations-related programs administered by MRS which includes:
- Overseeing MRS resettlement programs, managing diocesan and network programs and direct assistance, and designing and implementing programs. Implementing policies set by the USCCB Committee on Migration to guide MRS program-related activities.
- Leading program-related development and management efforts and efforts to develop and support diocesan service provision capacity.
- Developing program-related policies and advocating for responsive policies affecting programs and services.
- Initiating and coordinating policy interventions designed to enhance program services.
- Developing fiscal management policies and procedures for programs to ensure accountability and contractual compliance and ensuring comprehensive monitoring and evaluation of program performance.
- Representing MRS interests in public fora and acting as liaison with the Resettlement and Refugee Services Committee of the Refugee Council USA.