The first 2012 Leadership Institute Live Question & Answer Session is scheduled for:
September 11, 2012 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. [EDT]
Please click on the link to register:
Featured panelists and webinars:
- Very Rev. James A. Wehner, STD "Overview of the Theological Foundations of the New Evangelization"
- Rev. Matthew Williams, M.Div. & Stephen Colella "Go and Make Disciples: The Next Steps"
- Dr. Susan Timoney, STD "An Evangelizing Laity"
- Rev.Eduardo C. Fernández, SJ, STL, STD "Humbly Walking With God’s People"
- Facilitator: Michael E. Steier, DMin (USCCB Secretariat of Evangelization and Catechesis)
All the webinars can be found at the USCCB website under the Leadership Institute – Track III: The New Evangelization
QUESTIONS: Contact Michael Steier via email at: email@example.com
The Leadership Institute is jointly sponsored by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership, and the National Catholic Educational Association.