Management and Continuing Education Assistance
Financial assistance is available for continuing education for key finance, administration, health care, and development personnel and for basic management tools. These funds may be used for purposes such as:
- On-going education at workshops and conferences in financial management, elder care delivery or fund-raising
- Participation in national conferences such as the Resource Center for Religious Institutes (RCRI) and workshops
- An NRRO elder care consultation or review of the cost effectiveness of elder care delivery
- Financial assistance to purchase TRENDS software from RCRI and/or TRENDS training and consultation
- Expenses for facilitator to assist leadership or community processes related to elder care
- Expenses for speaker to address planning or elder care topics at membership gatherings
- Computers, software and training for first-time computerization of the accounting and/or development functions
- A financial forecast or other technical assistance with planning
Management and Continuing Education Assistance is available to all religious institutes that have submitted a Direct Care Assistance application in the current or previous year. The maximum amount of the Management and Continuing Education Assistance is $5,000 per calendar year. Religious institutes may request this assistance at any time during the year but not more than once per year. The entire $5,000 does not need to be asked for at one time different requests can be made throughout the calendar year as long as they do not exceed the $5,000 total. Application(s) must be received by November 30th of each calendar year.
Please contact Karen Canas, @email or (202) 541-3215, if you have a question about the eligibility of a possible funding request.
Management and Continuing Education Assistance Application -l
Management and Continuing Education Assistance Accountability Form -