1. Learn about Poverty in the U.S. and CCHD’s response.
2. Learn about the Two Feet of Love in Action.
3. Integrate new knowledge and findings.
4. Create your multimedia work.
5. Use your work to teach others.
6. Submit your work to the contest.
The Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) Creating on the Margins Contest is a tool to engage young people in grades 7-12 in learning about poverty in the U.S., its root causes, and faith-inspired efforts to address poverty, especially through CCHD.