The Subcommittee on the Catholic Home Missions is composed of eight bishops, with additional bishop consultant as necessary. Each year the Subcommittee, with the assistance of its staff, reviews and evaluates grant applications and makes funding decisions.
- Most Rev. W. Shawn McKnight, Bishop of Jefferson City
- Most Rev. Bohdan J. Danylo, Bishop of Ukrainian Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma
- Most Rev. Daniel Mueggenborg, Bishop of Reno
- Most Rev. Steven J. Raica, Bishop of Birmingham
- Most Rev. James Tamayo, Bishop of Laredo
- Most Rev. Anthony Taylor, Bishop of Little Rock
- Most Rev. Michael W. Warfel, Bishop of Great Falls-Billings
- Most Rev. Chad Zielinski, Bishop of New Ulm
The national staff manages day-to-day operations, including allocations and education. Staff can be reached via e-mail at: @email.
Kevin Francis Day, Director
Kenneth Q. Ong, Grants Specialist
Mariya Lupiy, Grants Administrator