The following articles may be used for educational purposes. Permissions granted and stated at the end of each article. For further questions, please contact @email.
- Love, Naturally!
Written by USCCB/NFPP staff, this reflection considers how love is a gift from God and that the methods of NFP are a support to God's gift of married love.
- NFP Saved My Health-Naturally!
This brief reflection by Brooke Paris Foley provides a clear witness to how NFP charting can help identify a woman's health issues.
- Join the Revolution! Formatted two-page insert.
Jill Cherrey, NFP Coordinator, Archdiocese of Newark, reflects on her work with couples learning NFP.
- Why Natural Family Planning Differs from Contraception. Formatted two-page insert.
Excerpts from a 1998 letter by John Paul II commemorating Humanae Vitae.
- Redeemed Sexuality. Formatted two-page insert.
Theresa Notare, Ph.D., Assistant Director of the USCCB's NFP Program, provides a popular explanation of the theology behind NFP. En español.
- A Boost for NFP. Formatted two-page insert.
Rev. Charles Goraieb, a priest of the Diocese of Phoenix, offers a pastoral perspective on NFP.
- Responsible Parents are Open to Life. Formatted two-page insert.
Most Rev. J. Peter Sartain teaches about responsible parenthood.
- My Slogan: "Practice Saved Sex!" Formatted two page insert.
Journalist, Fletcher Doyle reflects on Natural Family Planning.
- Celebrating the Richness of Church Teaching.
Noted professor, Janet E. Smith, Ph.D., explains Catholic teaching on married love and responsible parenthood.
- Marriage: The Gift of Love and Life. Formatted two-page insert.
Most Rev. Victor Galeone, retired Bishop of St. Augustine, offers a reflection on the 40th Anniversary of Humanae Vitae.
Return to NFP Week Homepage.