- Adult Formation Activity
- Celebrating the Mass through the Ages
- Music and the Proclamation of God’s Word
- Sharing the Word of God at Home
- Teaching What God Has Taught Us
- The Word of God in the Celebration of the Sacraments
- Word, Sign, Symbol, Ritual
- “On the Correct Way to Present the Jews and Judaism in Preaching and Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Church” Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews
- “God’s Mercy Endures Forever: Guidelines on the Presentation of Jews and Judaism in Catholic Preaching” USCCB, Bishops’ Committee on Liturgy
- “Criteria for the Evaluation of Dramatizations of the Passion” USCCB, Bishops’ Committee for Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs
- “The Jewish Roots of the Mass.” Dr. Brant Pitre. Bulletin for Catechetical Sunday 2011, USCCB.
- International Joint Lutheran-Roman Catholic Study Commission on “The Gospel and the Church” (1972, “Malta Report”).
- International Joint World Methodist Council-Roman Catholic Dialogue Commission, “The Word of Life: A Statement on Revelation and Faith” (1996, Rio de Janeiro)
- International Conversations between the Catholic Church and the Baptist World Alliance, “The Word of God in the Life of the Church.”
- International Consultation between the Catholic Church and the World Evangelical Alliance. “’Scripture and Tradition’ and ‘The Church in Salvation’ Catholics and Evangelicals Explore Challenges and Opportunities.”
- US Baptists and Catholics Discuss the Authority of Scripture. Press Releases on dialogues.
- Southern Baptists and Catholic Bishops Discus Use of the Bible
- US Evangelicals and Catholics Discuss the Authority of Scripture. Press Release on dialogue.
- Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue. “Dialogue and Proclamation.”
- Midwest Dialogue of Catholics and Muslims. “Revelation: Catholic and Muslim Perspectives.” Co-Sponsored by Islamic Society of North America and USCCB.
- Understanding the Bible
- Hearing the Word of God
- The Lector at Mass
- Divine Worship Newsletter Series: Exploring the Biblical Allusions in the Order of Mass
Glory to God in the Highest
Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Pope Francis on the Liturgy of the Word, May 2018
- Note of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments on the Sunday of the Word of God
- Essential Guide to the Holy Bible
- Lectio Divina of the Gospels 2020-2021
- Lectio Divina de los Evangelios 2020-2021