CSMG 2020 Registration | Hotel Information
November 15, 2019
Nov. 16, 2019 -
Dec. 31, 2019
Jan. 1, 2020 -
Jan. 7, 2020
(on-site only after Jan. 7)
(Jan. 25 - 28, 2020)
|Saturday Jan. 25
|Sunday Jan. 26
|Monday Jan. 27
|Tuesday Jan. 28
*Additional fees may apply to register for some Pre-Gathering meetings and events.
CSMG Registration Confirmations or Questions:
A confirmation email will be sent to the registrant upon completion of registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you have any registration-related questions, please contact CSMG Registration (phone: 844-293-7034).
Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations by contacting the Omni Shoreham Hotel. A discounted conference hotel room rate will be available until Tuesday, January 7, 2020. Hotel reservations must be made separately from conference registration by directly contacting Omni Reservations (Ph: 1-800-843-6664) and mentioning that you are registering in connection with the "2020 Catholic Social Ministry Gathering."
Meeting Cancellation/Refund Policy:
Any request for cancellation of CSMG 2020 registration must be received by Friday, December 27, 2019 to be eligible for a refund. A $50.00 administrative fee will be deducted in cases of refunds (or $20.00 for Pre-Gathering meetings/events).
Hotel Cancellation Policy :
If it becomes necessary to cancel your hotel reservation, please directly contact Omni Reservations (ph: 1-800-843-6664).
Media, Social Media, and Recording Policy:
- Professional media organization representatives are required to obtain advanced accreditation to attend the Catholic Social Ministry Gathering (see CSMG Media Accreditation page).
- Social media use is encouraged at CSMG. However, CSMG participants are responsible for their own use of social media during the Gathering, and are asked to be respectful of other participants, and to follow normal courtesies in this regard. Note the following exception about off the record sessions.
- Closed to media sessions will be announced and/or posted at the beginning of some meetings or noted in program materials. We ask participants to respect the confidentiality of these sessions to make them as productive as possible. No social media posting, recording, or reporting of any kind is permitted from sessions that are announced as closed to media.
- Recording of entire sessions at CSMG for the purposes of posting, sharing, or distribution is not permitted. Any questions about recordings of CSMG keynotes, plenaries, or other presentations should be directed to Ivone Guillen, Program Coordinator.
- CSMG participants consent to being recorded. Official CSMG representatives will be recording some CSMG events and functions in part or in full, and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) may make them available after the meeting for official purposes. By your attendance at CSMG, you hereby agree that you may be photographed, videoed, or recorded and that such photography, video, and/or recording will be owned by USCCB and may be edited, modified and distributed by USCCB in any format chosen by USCCB.
Dear CSMG participants,
We want to alert you to a scam related to hotel reservations that has affected a number of major conferences recently. If you receive a phone call or message asking you to call someone back related to CSMG and are then asked to provide credit card information to reserve your hotel room, do not do so. THIS IS A SCAM. All reservations must instead be made by contacting the hotel directly, as described here [Book online now]. Please note the Omni and or any hotel would not be contacting participants about their hotel reservation, unless, originally initiated by that person.
We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to your participation at CSMG.
The CSMG Planning Team