Registration Questions, Media and Recording Policy
CSMG 2023 Registration | Hotel Information
The “early bird” registration fee for the entire Gathering in 2023 is $350 per person. Financial assistance is available for participants from diverse ethnic and ability backgrounds. In order to increase early registration, the registration fee increases closer to the event date. Rates for single-day(s) registration are also available. See the schedule of fees below.
Through Nov. 15, 2022
Nov. 16 - Dec. 30, 2022
Jan. 1-6, 2023
Jan. 28-31, 2023
|Saturday, Jan. 28||$135||$155||$175|
|Sunday, Jan. 29||$175||$195||$215|
|Monday, Jan. 30||$175||$195||$215|
|Tuesday, Jan. 31||$175||$195||$215|
*Additional fees may apply to register for some pre-Gathering meetings and events.
CSMG Registration Confirmations or Questions:
A confirmation email will be sent to the registrant upon completion of registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you have any registration-related questions, please contact CSMG Registration at @email.
Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations by contacting the Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel. A discounted conference hotel room rate will be available until Friday, January 6, 2023. Hotel reservations must be made separately from conference registration by directly contacting Hyatt Regency Washington Reservations (202-737-1234) and mention that you are registering in connection with the "2023 Catholic Social Ministry Gathering."
Meeting Cancellation/Refund Policy:
Any request for cancellation of CSMG 2023 registration must be received by Friday, December 30, 2022, to be eligible for a refund. A $50.00 administrative fee will be deducted in cases of refunds (or $20.00 for Pre-Gathering meetings/events).
Media, Social Media, and Recording Policy
- Professional media organization representatives are required to obtain advanced accreditation to attend the Catholic Social Ministry Gathering (see CSMG Media Accreditation).
- Social media use is encouraged at CSMG. However, CSMG participants are responsible for their own use of social media during the Gathering, are asked to be respectful of other participants, and to follow normal courtesies in this regard. Note the following exception about off-the-record sessions.
- Closed-to-media sessions will be announced and/or posted at the beginning of some meetings or noted in program materials. We ask participants to respect the confidentiality of these sessions to make them as productive as possible. No social media posting, recording, or reporting of any kind is permitted from sessions that are announced as closed to media.
- Recording of entire sessions at CSMG for the purposes of posting, sharing, or distribution is not permitted. Any questions about recordings of CSMG keynotes, plenaries, or other presentations should be directed to the Program Coordinator.
- CSMG participants consent to being recorded. Official CSMG representatives will be recording some CSMG events and functions in part or in full, and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) may make them available after the meeting for official purposes. By your attendance at CSMG, you hereby agree that you may be photographed, videoed, or digitally recorded and that such photography, video, and/or recording will be owned by USCCB and may be edited, modified, and distributed by USCCB in any format chosen by USCCB.