Thank you for your interest in joining the virtual 2021 Catholic Social Ministry Gathering as a sponsor or exhibitor. This is a great way to reach our participants and demonstrate your organization's support for the social mission of the Catholic Church.
To be a part of this important effort download our CSMG 2021 Sponsor Kit and Exhibitor Kit.
Key Dates for Sponsors:
- January 15, 2021 – deadline for receipt of pledge forms and financial contributions in order to be included on the conference virtual platform.
- January 15, 2021 – final deadline for receipt of organizational logo, website, and video/presentation (if applicable), or for cancellation of a sponsorship contribution in order to have a contribution returned.
- February 15, 2021 – deadline for sponsor donations (Prizes), if applicable, to be sent directly to the winners no later than February 15, 2021.
Key Dates for Exhibitors:
- CSMG staff must receive the Exhibitor Application no later than Friday, December 15, 2020. CSMG staff will review each application and notify applicants of their status as soon as possible.
- Exhibitors who find it necessary to cancel their registration by December 31, 2020 will receive a full refund minus a $50 administrative fee and the 2.95% bank credit card processing fee. Cancellations after December 31, 2020 will result in no refund.
- Exhibitor content: Following approval of the application exhibitors will be asked to submit content for uploading to the virtual platform. The content you wish to share for viewing on the virtual platform deadline is December 31, 2020.
Becoming a sponsor or exhibitor for virtual CSMG 2021 will provide your organization with an opportunity to introduce your programs, services, and products to influential leaders shaping the future of Catholic social ministry, policy advocacy, parish life, campus ministry, and the Church's interaction with civil society for the promotion of the common good. Sponsorship of CSMG, in particular, provides your organization with high visibility as a supporter of the Catholic Church's mission to promote human life and dignity both in the United States and internationally.